Power of Your Presence Workshop
At the Power of Your Presence workshop, you’ll learn key principles and practical techniques that rapidly enhance your executive presence and leadership effectiveness. Our small group format focuses on immediately improving your communication skills and taking your personal power and presence to the next level.
Our recommended package includes pre and post-workshop calls with a key stakeholder, such as a manager or supervisor. These calls add great value by connecting the workshop content, the individual participant, and applicable post-workshop action steps.
- 1-to-6 facilitator to participant ratio
- Individual videotaping and feedback
- 1-on-1 coaching sessions
- Personalized action plan for improvement
Appropriate for: Leaders and emerging leaders at all organizational levels for whom enhanced executive presence, communication skills and inspirational leadership are essential.
Tuition choice –
Workshop Package (Recommended) with Stakeholder Pre & Post Calls: $4,450
Workshop Only: $3,950
|Tuesday||December 1, 2020||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||December 2, 2020||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||December 3, 2020||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Friday||December 4, 2020||8:30 am to 12:45 pm|
Please Note Our Cancellation Policy*:
- Up to 31 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another workshop session, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 30-16 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another session, minus a 50% re-enrollment fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 15 or fewer days out: You may transfer your seat to another individual for the class in which you are enrolled, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Otherwise, 100% of tuition is forfeited for failure to attend.
* Special Note for 2020 Workshop Registrants: In the event a scheduled workshop is postponed due to the Covid-19 health emergency, you may transfer your registration to a future MMCo session at no penalty. Similarly, if travel restrictions are announced which make it impossible for you to attend the session, we will provide several options for transferring your paid tuition.
If you have questions related to registration, please call our registrar Lisa direct at 909-361-1382 or Email Lisa@mariemoran.com