This intensive Going Global Workshop is designed for those who operate in the global marketplace, communicating across borders and cultures. Participants learn how appropriate business practices, leadership and communication styles in their home country may be perceived quite differently abroad. They develop a heightened sensitivity to the expectations of business persons from other cultures, plus a greater skill set and the ability to calibrate, communicate and respond appropriately in diverse environments.
We tailor this in-house workshop to focus on one or more of the following key business applications:
- Sales and business negotiations
- Global team management
- Presentations and leadership communications
- Preparing individuals for expat and offshore assignments
Your organization will benefit from participants’ enhanced cross-cultural awareness, which allows for improved communication, better team management, improved sales and negotiations, and better partnering with key customers and stakeholders abroad.
Appropriate for: Individuals at all organizational levels who work with cross-border or cross-cultural constituencies.
- 5-day small group workshop for up to 15 participants
- Tailored for in-house delivery to audience applications and cultural environments