Biz Savvy Seminar – Two Days of Insights and Wisdom
Presented by Marie Moran
Cutting-edge organizations today seek to build their bench strength with individuals who not only possess talent and experience, but also organizational and business savvy. Our Biz Savvy Seminar, designed and presented by Marie Moran, provides just that!
In this dynamic two-day seminar, Marie provides key perspectives and takeaways from her decades of experience as a consultant, presenter, and business owner dealing with global organizations and a diverse business clientele. During the Biz Savvy Seminar, you’ll learn Marie’s principles and perspectives to ease the path forward for aspiring professionals and business leaders.
Marie’s business savvy repertoire covers a wide range of topics such as: understanding the dynamics of your environment and organization; communicating effectively across styles and cultures; refining your personal and leadership brand; using power and influence with discernment; building your self-awareness and emotional maturity; dealing effectively with conflict; how and why initiatives fail and how to avoid the traps; selecting the right person for the job; navigating your own career path; when and how to select the right coach; and much more!
PARTICIPANTS COME AWAY WITH:
- A broader perspective on how to effectively navigate typical business situations
- Ability to recognize how senior leaders view various issues and concerns you might encounter
- Awareness of how things work behind the scenes, rather than what you might initially expect
- A better understanding of the deep dynamics at play in conflicts and interpersonal relationships
- Recognizing what constitutes “Career Limiting Moves” and how to avoid them along your path
- Key takeaways to assist in decision-making and launching initiatives
- Two days facilitated by Ms. Moran; seminar materials for review and follow-up reference
- Opportunity to connect and exchange with individuals attending from other organizations
- One-on-one coaching available for follow-up at special grad pricing
- Seminar Only: $1,395 per person
- Seminar with Coaching: $2,395 per person – Seminar plus three (3) hours of follow-up coaching (virtual or in local Southern California location)
|Wednesday||November 8, 2023||8:30 am to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||November 9, 2023||8:30 am to 4:00 pm|
Please Note Our Cancellation Policy:
- Up to 31 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another workshop session, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 30-16 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another session, minus a 50% re-enrollment fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 15 or fewer days out: You may transfer your seat to another individual for the class in which you are enrolled, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Otherwise, 100% of tuition is forfeited for failure to attend.
SESSION IS CLOSED. Future classes are forming. Email us at email@example.com for more information.