Your Voice Works – A Vocal Effectiveness Workshop
In today’s digital world, the sound of your speaking voice is a key element of your personal presence, communication effectiveness and impact as a leader. Nearly anyone can improve their vocal impact with proper training – yet very few people receive instruction on how to go about it! Your Voice Works is your solution!
Whether you speak to audiences of 1 or 100, Marie Moran’s Your Voice Works workshop is for you if you’d like to:
- Increase your projection, ability to command the room
- Reduce any hoarseness or nasality concerns
- Minimize an accent or improve your articulation
- Add color, interest and inflection – to enhance understanding and memorability of your message
At this workshop, you’ll learn specific techniques to optimize your speaking voice. Marie holds a Minor in Voice and has worked professionally as a trained vocalist as well as a seasoned presenter. Her proven processes for improving your voice production and technique have assisted hundreds of speakers and business professionals at all organizational levels.
Appropriate For: Individuals who want to improve the impact and tone quality of their speaking voice. Leaders who want to have a more commanding presence.
- Assessing your vocal characteristics and specific areas for improvement
- Targeted exercises and vocal warmup routine for ongoing use and practice
- Practice and feedback from Marie and other participants
- Workshop materials with exercises and illustrations
- Workshop Only: $595
- Workshop Package A: Workshop plus one virtual follow-up session with Marie, and a custom MP3 practice file: $895
- Workshop Package B: Workshop plus three virtual follow-up sessions with Marie, and a custom MP3 practice file: $1,395
|Wednesday||August 9, 2023||9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
Please Note Our Cancellation Policy:
- Up to 31 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another workshop session, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 30-16 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another session, minus a 50% re-enrollment fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 15 or fewer days out: You may transfer your seat to another individual for the class in which you are enrolled, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Otherwise, 100% of tuition is forfeited for failure to attend.