Executive Presence & You Seminar
Welcome to the Executive Presence & You Seminar, scheduled for October 13-14, 2020 in San Clemente, California! To assist you in preparing for this event, please review the following important logistical information. We look forward to meeting you soon!
This page is solely for participants attending this seminar. Please keep this link handy for your records.
|Tuesday||Oct. 13, 2020||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||Oct. 14, 2020||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
Please arrive at 8:00 am for Check-In and Continental Breakfast each day.
2502 Costero Magestuoso
San Clemente, CA 92673
This seminar will be facilitated by Marie Moran at her Executive Residence, where her offices are located. The venue is welcoming and conducive to intimate, small group dynamics. There is an ocean view which provides an inspirational setting for personal growth and learning.
On-street parking available.
Seminar participants are asked to book their own accommodations according to personal preference. There are many available options to choose from in San Clemente and neighboring cities.
What is Included?
- Seminar Materials
- Continental Breakfast both days
- Lunch will be provided both days
Business Casual attire is appropriate.
There will be about one hour of homework on Tuesday night.
Please fill out and submit your Pre-Seminar Questionnaire responses by Friday, October 2, 2020.
Please Note Our Cancellation Policy
- Tuition is $1,595.00 which includes materials and seminar meals.
- Up to 60 days out: You may cancel or transfer your enrollment minus a $100.00 re-registration fee.
- 59-30 days out: You may cancel or transfer your enrollment to another seminar date minus a 50% re-enrollment fee of $797.50. Or, you may transfer your enrollment to another individual; a $100.00 re-registration fee may apply.
- Less than 30 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another individual for the class in which you are enrolled. A $100.00 re-registration fee applies if a registration package must be resent. Otherwise 100% of tuition is forfeited for failure to attend.
* Special Note for 2020 Seminar Registrants: In the event a scheduled seminar is postponed due to the Covid-19 health emergency, you may transfer your registration to a future MMCo session at no penalty. Similarly, if travel restrictions are announced which make it impossible for you to attend the session, we will provide several options for transferring your paid tuition.