2-day leadership seminar offered through Open Enrollment
Developing poise and presence is essential for today’s business professional. Executive Presence & You gives you the knowledge and tools to enhance your presence, your communication skills, and lead with positive impact—especially under pressure.
This two-day seminar provides the foundation for people at all organizational levels to command the respect of clients and co-workers, and remain balanced under pressure. Attendees learn how to impact and influence those in executive positions, while demonstrating a more polished and powerful executive presence.
Appropriate for: Individuals at all organizational levels who interact with executives, clients, and key stakeholders.
Open Enrollment seminars are available with pre and post calls with a manager or key stakeholder for information-gathering and reinforcement.
Also offered as an MMCo In-House Event
Tuition for standard enrollment $1,595.00
Please Note Our Cancellation Policy
- Tuition is $1,595.00 which includes materials and seminar meals.
- Up to 60 days out: You may cancel or transfer your enrollment minus a $100.00 re-registration fee.
- 59-30 days out: You may cancel or transfer your enrollment to another workshop date minus a 50% re-enrollment fee of $797.50. Or, you may transfer your enrollment to another individual; a $100.00 re-registration fee may apply.
- Less than 30 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another individual for the class in which you are enrolled. A $100.00 re-registration fee applies if a registration package must be resent. Otherwise 100% of tuition is forfeited for failure to attend.
* Special Note for 2020 Workshop Registrants: In the event a scheduled workshop is postponed due to the Covid-19 health emergency, you may transfer your registration to a future MMCo session at no penalty. Similarly, if travel restrictions are announced which make it impossible for you to attend the session, we will provide several options for transferring your paid tuition.
If you have questions related to registration, please call our registrar Lisa direct at 909-361-1382 or Email Lisa@mariemoran.com