RISE 3 Women in Leadership Workshop
Welcome to the RISE 3 Women in Leadership Workshop scheduled for Nov 15 and 28, 2018 in Costa Mesa, California! To assist you in preparing for this event, please review the following information regarding our logistics and pre-work.
RISE events are custom designed leadership and professional development opportunities for high potential Experian women at various levels of their career. RISE means Ready to Inspire, Soar and Excel! Sponsored by Jennifer Leuer and facilitated by Marie Moran, the RISE 3 event that you’ve been selected to participate in is for seasoned women leaders at Experian.
Please fill out and submit your Pre-Workshop Questionnaire responses by Monday, November 5, 2018.
Prior to the workshop, please download and read our “How to Be a Conflict Hearty Leader” article by Marie Moran.
|Thursday||November 15, 2018||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||November 28, 2018||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
Please arrive at 8:00 a.m. for Check-In and Continental Breakfast each day.
Westin South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa
Bring your parking ticket to the meeting room for validation.
Workshop Features Include:
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch both days
- Guest speakers: Experian executives weigh in on women’s career issues, are available for question & answer sessions
- Small group size to encourage interaction, discussion, and confidentiality
- Tailored content for women at the executive level
- One on one coaching sessions with Marie Moran on the second day
- Pre-workshop questionnaire for preparation and event tailoring
- Interim reading assignments between the two event dates
Your normal business attire is recommended.
This page is solely for participants attending this workshop. Please keep this link handy for your records.