Power of Your Presence Workshop
Welcome to the Power of Your Presence Workshop scheduled for November 30 – December 3, 2021 in Irvine, California! To assist you in preparing for this event, please review the following important logistical information. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in your leadership development. We look forward to working with you!
This page is solely for participants attending this workshop. Please keep this link handy for your records and reference.
|Tuesday||November 30, 2021||8:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||December 1, 2021||8:30 am to 5:30 pm|
|Thursday||December 2, 2021||8:30 am to 5:30 pm|
|Friday||December 3, 2021||8:30 am to 12:45 pm|
Please plan to arrive between 8:00 am and 8:15 am for Check-In each day.
Atrium Hotel, 18700 MacArthur Boulevard, Irvine, CA 92612
Meeting Room: Bougainvillea
Day parking is available at a special event rate of $14 per day for visitors attending this Marie Moran & Company event.
The Atrium hotel’s shuttle from John Wayne Airport (SNA) is currently suspended due to Covid-19, but it is a very short half-mile trip by taxi or Uber.
There are many excellent lodging options near John Wayne Airport (SNA). Workshop participants are asked to book their own accommodations according to personal preference. Guest rooms at the Atrium Hotel are available at our special group rate of $149 per night. To qualify, be sure to book by Friday, November 19, online at www.atriumhotel.com/guestrooms, or by calling (949) 833-2770. Use Your Dates of Stay and Group Code: POWER112921.
What is Included?
- Workshop Materials
- Due to Covid restrictions, on day one, MMCo will provide coffee in the morning and a voucher for the week to cover participants’ breakfast and lunch expenses. The Atrium Hotel has available beverages and snacks for purchase in the lobby, an Extra Mile with a coffee bar next door, and many nearby (walkable) restaurants for lunch options.
Business Casual attire is appropriate, although we suggest “Presentation Attire” for Thursday.
There will be about one hour of homework each night.
Please Note: This Power of Your Presence is a “fully vaccinated only” workshop.
We will be following CDC guidelines while working to make sure all participants are comfortable and assured of maximum safety when attending the Power of Your Presence. To best serve the nature of our signature content and hands-on learning activities, this workshop will be conducted without masks or social distancing. Only those who are fully vaccinated will be permitted to attend.
Participants at the Power of Your Presence Workshop will be asked to sign a brief waiver of liability. Please download the .pdf below, print and sign, then bring it with you on Day One of our workshop. (We’ll have extra forms on hand at check-in, too.)
What to Bring:
- Proof of your fully vaccinated status (original card, photocopy, or photo on smartphone)
- Signed waiver of liability (or sign one when you check-in)
- Curiosity and willingness to learn!
Please fill out and submit your Pre-Workshop Questionnaire responses by Friday, November 19, 2021.
Optional Pre- and Post-Workshop Calls
If you purchased the manager pre/post call as part of your package, one of our staff will contact you soon to set up the preliminary phone call with your manager.
Please Note Our Cancellation Policy*:
- Up to 31 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another workshop session, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 30-16 days out: You may transfer your enrollment to another session, minus a 50% re-enrollment fee. Or, you may transfer your seat for the class in which you are enrolled to another individual, minus a $100 re-registration fee.
- 15 or fewer days out: You may transfer your seat to another individual for the class in which you are enrolled, minus a $100 re-registration fee. Otherwise, 100% of tuition is forfeited for failure to attend.
* Special Note for 2021 Workshop Registrants: In the event a scheduled workshop is postponed due to the Covid-19 health emergency, you may transfer your registration to a future MMCo session at no penalty. Similarly, if travel restrictions are announced which make it impossible for you to attend the session, we will provide several options for transferring your paid tuition.